Marketing Consulting Opportunity Details November 8, 2006Posted by Celso in Consulting Project.
add a comment
If you’re interested and weren’t able to attend our meeting, here’s a few things you should know about the project:
1) You should gather in a group of 4-5 people and submit the names of your group members to me ASAP.
2) If you haven’t seen a marketing plan before, you are encouraged to find someone that has and make him/her part of your team. It might look something like this . The project is really a business plan centered around the marketing strategy of the company going forward.
3) It isn’t mandatory but you should have someone who has done the E2B project among your team peers.
4) Mark Mushkin, CEO of Castle Manager will brief students on his business, his expectations and planned compensation on the Monday after Thanksgiving, (11/27) at 5:30 pm.
5) You are encouraged to check out their website at www.castlemanager.com so you understand the business model.
6) Compensation: Mark will pay on an hourly basis, with a minimum of 20-hour commitment. Somewhere around 20 $ / hour plus a trip to Las Vegas to visit CastleManager.
7) If you want to write a business plan but has no business idea, this might be the perfect fit for you.
Video Games a Growing Target for Marketers November 8, 2006Posted by Celso in Advertising, Branded Entertainment.
add a comment
Especially for those brands appealing for younger crowds. It’s one of the fastest growing mediums of advertising, as PROMO magazine reports here.
Back in the days of the old Nintendo (the first one), Pizza Hut was seen featured in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game as the brand of choice for the pizza eating sewer creatures. Today, as PROMO reports, the possibilities for the brand manager are multiple and way beyond the logo display. Banner ads, advergames (a game developed around a specific product), brand integration and downloadable content are only a few of the options for the marketer to reach consumer gamers.
This only goest to prove that TiVO is not the only concern for the preachers of the :30 second spot, both on the TV side and the client/agent sides. With the release of new consoles by Sony and Nintendo, the advertising lanscape is about to get even more competitive.
Arguably the best game ever!