Marketing Consulting Opportunity Details November 8, 2006Posted by Celso in Consulting Project.
If you’re interested and weren’t able to attend our meeting, here’s a few things you should know about the project:
1) You should gather in a group of 4-5 people and submit the names of your group members to me ASAP.
2) If you haven’t seen a marketing plan before, you are encouraged to find someone that has and make him/her part of your team. It might look something like this . The project is really a business plan centered around the marketing strategy of the company going forward.
3) It isn’t mandatory but you should have someone who has done the E2B project among your team peers.
4) Mark Mushkin, CEO of Castle Manager will brief students on his business, his expectations and planned compensation on the Monday after Thanksgiving, (11/27) at 5:30 pm.
5) You are encouraged to check out their website at www.castlemanager.com so you understand the business model.
6) Compensation: Mark will pay on an hourly basis, with a minimum of 20-hour commitment. Somewhere around 20 $ / hour plus a trip to Las Vegas to visit CastleManager.
7) If you want to write a business plan but has no business idea, this might be the perfect fit for you.